On this page:
- Questions from the Main Message: ‘Mama Bear’
- Questions for families about the children’s message, with downloadable activity sheets.
- Quick devo/video just for teens.
QUESTIONS FOR SMALL GROUPS TO HELP YOU DIG DEEPER INTO THE MAIN MESSAGE: ‘Mama Bear’
- What are some of the biggest challenges facing families/marriages today?
- How important is it that Christian families be different than non-Christian families? What are the benefits of being different?
– Read 1 Corinthians 13:7 – What does it mean that love “bears all things“? How do mothers exemplify this?
– How important is meaningful touch to a relationship?
– How important is spoken words of blessing?
-Read Genesis 27:28-29 and discuss what exactly this father is doing for his son.
– Read Jeremiah 29:11 and John 14:2-3. How does our Heavenly Father speak blessing into our lives?
Talk about some practical ways these two elements, meaningful touch and spoken words of blessing, can be practiced in your life at: Home with kids/with spouse,… at work,… with friends and brothers and sisters in Christ
CHILDREN’S ACTIVITY PAGES!
Just click the downloadable pages below and print out! If you take a picture and send that picture to: Conor@thealpinechapel.com we’ll do something very special with them!
Mother’s Day Coloring Pages – Mothers-Day-Coloring-Pages.zip
Mother’s Day Craft – Mothers Day Card Craft.pdf
I LOVE YOU 5 CARD – Reasons I Love Mom Large.pdf
Here’s a message just for them from Pastor Conor, click below: